QAPID seeks to carve a safe space for API LGBTQAAI+ and questioning identified individuals. Through guided discussions and interactive socials, QAPID seeks to educate, empower and create a close-knit community among our members. Please note that this is a closed discussion group and welcomes those who identifies as Asian Pacific Islander Desi, Queer, and questioning.
This group convenes every month and is ongoing for the academic year, not including federal holidays.
For more information and updates on meetings visit our Facebook page.
Apply as QAPID Lead Faciltator
Role and responsibility:
- Develop curriculum for monthly virtual gatherings for 2020-2021
- Facilitate each monthly virtual gathering
- Create assessment survey and forms for post attendee participation
- Attend facilitator trainings led by LGBTQ+ Affairs
- Meet regularly with the Asian Pacific Islander Desi Affairs Director and LGBTQ+ Affairs Director